The main proposed topics (not limited to) are as follows:
- Sustainable Finance
- Digital Economy
- Human Capital
Innovation and strengthening of sustainable finance in the context of post-pandemic recovery
- Strengthening regulatory and policy frameworks related to sustainable finance to support financing
- Compilation and review of sustainable finance taxonomies at global, regional, and domestic levels
- Innovation and strengthening of sustainable bonds development facilities to support financing
- Other sustainable financial instrument innovations to support financing.
Cooperation in the digital economy in order to improve regional connectivity and value chains
- E-commerce initiatives under ASEAN customs cooperation;
- Strengthening the role of the ASEAN Forum on Taxation in digital taxation that supports investment in the region;
- Strengthening the digital economy ecosystem in the region;
- Cooperation with development partners related to digital economic literacy in the region.
Strengthening human capital to increase the collective competitiveness of the region
- Financial instrument innovation that considers social aspects and impacts;
- Strengthening the role of public budgeting and finance in order to increase the human development index;
- Innovation in reducing productivity inequality to increase regional competitiveness.